CPA’s primary revenue source is parent donations through CPA memberships; these are vital to maintaining a superior choral music program. Because LCUSD provides only minimal support for the LCHS Choral Music Department, CPA holds a membership drive each Fall, and resulting donations are used to fund choral activities. Among other things, CPA generally funds sheet music, transportation, educational supplies, festival and accompanist’s fees, educational supplies and scholarships. Without the generous donations of families to CPA, the LCHS Choral Music program would not exist in its current form.
CPA Membership levels are:
- Platinum $1000 – Platinum Members will receive program recognition, a Family Pass for all concerts and a DVD of each of the four all-ensemble concerts.
- Gold $500 – Gold Members will receive program recognition, a Family Pass for all concerts and a Winter Concert DVD.
- Silver $250 – Silver Members will receive program recognition and a Family Pass for all concerts.
- Bronze $100 – Bronze Members will receive program recognition
- Other Any amount – CPA will gratefully accept your donation in any amount
Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.To join CPA, fill out a Membership Form and mail with your check to LCHS CPA, P.O. Box 433, La Canada, CA 91012. For more information, contact CPA Membership Chair Sue Wright at wrightsue *AT* sbcglobal.net.