Welcome to the 2017-2018 Choir Year! I am so excited for this year! Here is a list of mandatory things each singer must complete:
1. Complete the SDHS/LHMS Choir Survey Online for 10 points and Sign/Submit Last Page of Handbook
This is the most efficient way to gather data for all Choral Department students. You will also need to read either the SDHS Choir Handbook or the LHMS Choir Handbook. These documents contain all the details about the year and it is required for all students and parents to complete. If you are not receiving e-mails from me, please notify me at email@example.com
2. Google Classroom (Students only!)
SD Chamber Choir: mbc3sw
SD Chorale: z51v8i
LH 7/8 Chamber Choir: 6hgemys
LH Chorus: z51v8i
3. Text Message Reminders
Throughout the year I will be sending formal and informal reminders and announcements through Remind.
- Send a text message to 81010. The message should include the appropriate choir:
- SD Chamber Choir: @SDHSChC
- Womens Ensemble: @sdhswe
- SD Chorale: @SDHSChor
- 7/8 Chamber Choir: @LHMSAC
- LH Chorus: @LHMSBC
3. Follow this blog
I will be updating this blog with announcements throughout the year.
4. Get your Uniform
Consult the Wardrobe section of the website and determine whether you will be purchasing a uniform or renting a uniform for the year.
5. Check and follow our calendar
I will be updating our Calendar through out the year so be sure to subscribe and follow your appropriate school calendar.
5. Print/Turn in the Final Handbook Page
I will know your parents have completed the Google Form and read the Handbook by them signing and you turning in the final page of the Handbook. This is your first assignment and must be done by August 28th.